Navigation

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Recent Artsy Purchases

A bunch of my orders from different online sellers arrived today! As much as I love doing simple little drawings on the computer, lately I've been wanting to get back to traditional drawing, sketching, painting, etc. I've always liked spending time doing those when I got bored.  I didn't want to go overboard and grab a bunch of super expensive ultra professional art supplies that I probably won't use every single day though. But since I have none of my art supplies here at my boyfriend's house  (they are all back home in the comfort of my own room in Southern California..) I decided to stock up on some. I got very decent supplies though!  Unfortunately I have yet to receive the other art supplies...so I am still patiently waiting. :)
Here is the List (If you are curious enough to wanna try them for yourself )  :
  • Set of 24 Spectrum Noir Professional High Quality Alcohol Markers  "Lights Set"  (Basically like Copic Markers)
  • 1 set of 36 Watercolor cakes pallet
  • 1 set of 24 Watercolor Tubes
  • Pro Arte Red Paintbrush Set in Red
  • 1 Copic Colorless Blending Marker
  • 1 Copic Marker in Vermillion R08
  • 1 Black Micron Pen 005 (.20mm)
  • 4 large Moleskine Notebooks (1 Light Pink Plain, 1 Magenta Plain , 1 Red Hardcover Notebook with Plain Unlined Paper, and 1 Red Hardcover Sketchbook )
image
image
*Set of 24 Spectrum Noir Professional High Quality Alcohol Markers  "Lights Set" *  | *1 Copic Marker in Vermillion R08* |  *1 Copic Colorless Blending Marker* | *1 Black Micron Pen 005 (.20mm)*
image
*4 large Moleskine Notebooks (1 Light Pink Plain Blank Notebook, 1 Magenta  , 1 Red Hardcover Plain Notebook , and 1 Red Hardcover Sketchbook )*
image
image
*Pro Arte Red Paintbrush Set in Red* | *1 set of 36 Watercolor cakes pallet*
image
*1 set of 24 Watercolor Tubes*
image

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog you have! I think I have the same watercolor paints as you, btw haha > u < Except I bought them in a tube of 10.

    Please join my Korean facial masks giveaway!: http://tokki-autumn.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway-first-monthiversaryty-50.html#comment-916185268

    ReplyDelete